Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in 2022 exacerbated a human-trafficking crisis that has been present in the region since the fall of the Soviet Union.
Learn more in our Expert Insight Report: Human Trafficking Crisis After Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine in which we discuss the current situation, including:
- The Targeting of Women and Girls.
- Danger along Transportation Routes.
- Ukrainian Children and Foreign Fighters.
- Efforts to Address the Situation.
- Headwinds in Reporting and Detection.
- Human Trafficking Detection and Enforcement.
Please complete the form below to view the report.